Why book with us?
- No booking fees
- Lowest price guarantee
- 7 day service from our experts
- Free amendments on most rentals
MS31 Campervan from Mighty
Other Vehicle Features
Included with Standard Rate
Dallas depotAddress: 3500 S. Central Expressway (Hwy 75), McKinney, TX, US
Pick Up Instructions
Please call to arrange a free transfer
To arrange pick up, please call at least 1 days before travel date.
Please note, free transfer only applies from the airport and airport hotels/motels. You must make your own way to the depot from the city.
Transfers - Priority AM Departure (PAD)
A PAD transfer is available for a fee. The shuttle collects clients from designated PAD transfer hotels (listed below) between 06:45 and 08:00 and transfers them to the supplier's depot.
- PAD transfer instructions are available through a pre-recorded message which instructs at what time and which hotel entrance clients should wait for transfer shuttle.
- It is recommended that clients call the supplier the day before motor home takeover to confirm pick up time and hotel entrance.
- Clients are required to complete the online check in no less than 7 days prior to vehicle takeover. A link will be provided in your confirmation.
- There are no refunds for PAD surcharge if the supplier does not receive PAD hotel information 7 days prior to pick up. No exceptions.
- In the event client fails to notify the supplier, or notifies the supplier less than 7 days prior to takeover a courtesy transfer may not be provided in which case clients must provide their own transfer at their own expense.
Same Day Flight Arrival
Clients may only collect the motorhome on the same day that their flight arrives if . . .
1) They call the rental office after arrival to arrange a vehicle pick-up time.
2) Clients provide their own transportation at their own expense. The supplier does not offer transfer service for same day flight arrival.
3) They arrive at rental station no less than 1 hour before station’s official closing time.
4) Clients are encouraged to complete the online check in no less than 7 days prior to vehicle take over
5) Clients cannot participate in Priority AM Departure Program on the same day that their flight arrives unless they can get to the rental office by 10 am local time.
Please remember to take potential flight delays, customs, baggage claim and traffic into account before deciding to collect the motorhome on the same day that the flight arrives. Whether the flight is domestic or international, the requirements regarding Same Day Flight Arrival are the same.
Dallas (DFW) Office recommends using the following transportation option:
Public transportation: DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit).
- Take the train to Parker Road DART rail station in Plano, TX. Approx. 15 minutes from DFW office. Taxi from station to DFW office, or call for transfer.
- For DART schedules: www.dart.org
TRANSFER HOTEL LIST
Please note: PAD indicates that the hotel is a designated collection point for Priority AM Departure transfers.
Customers will need to meet the shuttle in the front lobby
Best Western Plus DFW Airport Suites [PAD: BWST]
5050 W. John Carpenter Fwy - Irving
Comfort Suites - DFW Airport North [PAD: CMID]
5000 W. John Carpenter Fwy - Irving
Grand Hyatt - DFW Airport [PAD: GHYD]
2337 S. International Pkwy - DFW Airport
Hyatt Regency DFW Airport [PAD: HYRG]
2334 International Parkway
Holiday Inn Express – DFW Airport North [PAD: HIEX]
4550 W. John Carpenter Freeway - Irving
Motel 6 Dallas - DFW Airport North
7800 Heathrow Drive - Irving
Sheraton – DFW Airport North [PAD:SHER]
4440 W. John Carpenter Freeway – Irving
Sleep Inn DFW Airport North
4770 Plaza Drive - Irving
Westin - DFW Airport North [PAD:WEST]
4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway – Irving
Wingate by Wyndham DFW North Irving
8220 Esters Blvd - Irving
Please note: clients do not have to stay at a designated transfer hotel, they just need to meet the shuttle there.
Directions to Depot:
When leaving the airport terminal, take the north exit. Pass thru the toll booth, go north on Hwy 121 N. for 33ml to Hwy 75 N., take the El Dorado Pkwy exit. Go west on El Dorado Pkwy and right onto Hwy 75 N. service road (S. Central EXpressway)
Drop Off Instructions
A free transfer is available back to the airport or airport area hotels.
Vehicle return time
Between 9:00 am and 11:00 am
- A $50+ per hour penalty will be charged for returns after 11:00 am without prior authorization from rental station.
- Clients with an early flight must make prior arrangements with rental station for possible earlier transfer to airport. Clients may have to return by 11:00 am a day prior to obtain the transfer shuttle, or arrange other means of transportation. No refunds for early returns.
- Early returns: No refund for any reason if rental is terminated by clients before the scheduled return date.
Recommendation: Due to heightened volumes of travel during holiday seasons we recommend that customers avoid beginning or ending their motor home rental on the days immediately before or after a holiday date. Otherwise, customers may experience airline delays, increased road traffic and possible delays at rental office.
Standard Transfer: Return
Return transfer is provided free of charge as a courtesy from this depot. Return transfer offered directly to the designated hotels or to the airport departure terminals.
- Only one return shuttle may be offered so clients have to plan accordingly.
- If clients are under time constraints due to departure flight time, then they should not rely on the Courtesy Shuttle as the supplier cannot guarantee exact departure times from the rental office nor can the supplier be held in any way liable for delays or missed flights/connections. The clients will need to provide their own transportation at their own expense.